Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

[TRANS] 130704 Naeun Apink daum Cafe Post

HuuuAaa...finally comeback! And today's first broadcast! Was really nervous and really worried because it's such a long time
Will our fans still remember us..will there be any mistakes..will..this kind of worries?hehe
But today's after today's first broadcast all of it are just fruitless worries^^ Those fans that still came early even if the weather is bad~really thank you^^ After coming back to the dorm I monitored our performance again and my tears really fell...ㅜㅜ
My worrysome mind that was full of worries and insecure before the first broadcast has now become a bot comfortable^^ And I think I can sleep well
Feels like I'll have a good dream?....keke
Tomorrow..oh no it's today..the music source and the music video that would be revelaed 12hours later please look forward to it!!!!!!
Well then...everyone have a sweet dream good night^^
Let's meet later^^

cr; APINKMY 

No comments:

Post a Comment